- Sample Car Accident Demand Letter - Other Driver Ran a Red Light/Stop Sign
- When to Write the Demand Letter in a Car Accident Case
- How Much Should You Ask for in a Car Accident Demand Letter?
- How do I determine pain and suffering for the demand letter after a car accident?
- When should the car insurance company respond to my demand letter?
Talk to a Car Accident Lawyer
Enter Your Zip Code to Connect with a Lawyer Serving Your Area
With the exception of claims stemming from very minor collisions, most car accident settlements will involve the claimant (and his or her attorney) sending a demand letter to the insurance adjuster for the at-fault driver. The demand letter spells out every detail of the claim -- how the accident happened, the nature of the claimant's injuries, the course of medical treatment, the extent of any lost income, and anything else that relates to the claim. In this section, we'll provide key tips on putting together the demand letter in your car accident claim.