Alternatives to Court in Auto Accident Cases

Even after you have filed a personal injury lawsuit for injuries sustained in a car accident, it will be possible to resolve your case outside of the traditional court-based lawsuit setting. Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) processes like mediation and arbitration could be an option, and formal and informal settlement negotiations are likely to take place  alongside the litigation process. In this section, we'll explore your options for resolving your car accident claim outside the civil court setting.    

Talk to a Lawyer

Start here to find personal injury lawyers near you.

How it Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you